There are various things/Factors which you should remember or consider while hiring Bus on rent in New Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad – India. Traveling is always amazing whether you are with you family, friends or Someone special. It is always said that if you want to know someone, “Just Travel with that person”. India has the diversity of people, languages, lands, weather and transport mediums too. Hiring a bus for you journey is suggested while you are travelling with a group or high number of people as bus rental service gives you comfort, joy of traveling together and Love. The things which you should take into consideration before hiring a coach is simple.
1. Place where you want to visit:
The first point which you should take into consideration is that where are you planning to visit. You should be clear about it because destination or place you are going to visit is the deciding factor for
- various passenger taxes which are levied by the states and these taxes varies place to place or state to state. when you have decided the place it will result in the total number of kilometers the bus will move from departure place to arrival price which helps in deciding the total cost which will occur to reach that place.
- Comfort (type of bus you may require according to the Weather of that place)
2. Pick up point:
Pickup point is that place where you will board on bus for your journey. Choose a place where bus can easily come and take you to the places where you want to visit. you should tell the tour and travel service provider that
- The place of pick is single ( along with landmark) or
- Pick up will be done from multiple places
3. Number of Visitors:
Another important factor is the number of tourist, people, visitors who are willing to travel from one place to another. This is the factor through which we can decide what kind of bus we require for our journey. As it is a deciding factor for Bus Seating capacity that we require.
if number of people are between 9 to 16 :
- Hire a Tempo traveler on rent for 9 seat
- Traveler on rent for 12 seat
- Mini bus rental for 16 people
if number of people are between 17 to 27 :
- Hire a Mini bus
- Mini Coach on rent
if number of people are between 28 to 50 :
- Rent a 35 seat Bus
- Hire Coach bus with 40 seat
- 50 Seat bus on rent
4. Date of Trip (Duration):
One of the important factor that is the deciding factor regarding bus hire is the totalnumber of days or the duration of your trip which you are planning. Usually, prices of bus on hire services are decided through the number of day of trip and the kilometers run. So, everyone should be clear about the fact that how much days you gonna take for the whole trip.
just be ready with
- Date and time of departure
- Date and time of Arrival
5. Facilities we require:
Now when we have decided that where we want to visit with how many people. The point arises whether
- We want to hire a AC Bus or Non Ac Bus.
- Mic. Facility
- Music system
- Air suspension or normal
- closed windows or open windows
- Luggage space
- Recline seats or normal seats
6. Payment Mode:
After deciding above mentioned factors, only thing which remains our mind is the price of bus and how we gonna pay this?
Normally, Bus service providers ask for amount in advance so that you can book bus. Rest of amount is paid to the Bus drivers on the day of trip. This is generally done by all bus tour service providers.
So at the time of booking you should be clear about
- How much amount is to be paid in total
- what will be the advance amount
- Balance will be payable before journey starts or after completing the journey.
- whether they accept credit/debit cards or not etc.
Finally! We have arrived to the conclusion that it is very easy to hire a bus while planning a trip via bus journey.
Now you need a good Bus on rent service provider:
Find it on google.com
we will suggest:
Have a safe and joyful jouney!